Anything not in the other categories, mostly more expensive tools.
- Megger MFT1845+
- Special edition tester I got on the Black Friday sale in 2019 from J A Russel. Cost me $2500.
- Fluke 789
- My parents bought this on my behalf while they were holidaying in the states, cost around $1400 for the case and magnet as well.
- Tactix case
- Quite a tight fit, doesn't allow ferrules to go in to other compartments and get mixed up
- Weidmuller Ferrules
- Get the case topped up at JAR whenever I use them on a job. Sizes go 0.33, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5, 4, 6, 10, 16, 25. Doubles where applicable.
- Kyoritsu 3122A
- Analogue tester, you can find the reasons why in the Tips and Tricks section.